Meanwhile, I bumped into Lizzie's blog and she was tagged by somebody...so I figured, out of my
3 NAMES I go by:
i. rebekah
ii. becs
iii. reb
3 SCREEN NAMES you have had:
i. (r)
ii. stpm is over!
iii. stress.
3 PHYSICAL things I like about myself:
i. height
ii. nose
iii. neck
3 Physical things I DO NOT like about myself:
i. thin-ness
ii. legs
iii. arms (thin-ness lah)
ps: tortoise might want to write 'height', 'bosom' and 'ass' in this...right? :P
3 things I am AFRAID of:
i. heights
ii. flying insects
iii. monkeys (imagine their hands pawing at you...or snatching nuts from you...ugh..)
3 things of my everyday ESSENTIAL:
i. bed
ii. food
iii. clothes
3 of my favourite BAND or music ARTIST:
i. REBECCA ST. JAMES!
ii. Chris Tomlin
iii. Delirious?
3 of my favourite SONGS:
i. Most of RSJ's songs (I'm sorry, but I really like her songs!)
ii. Switchfoot - Stars, Meant To Live, Dare You TO Move....their best hits lerr...
iii. Delirious? - Glo album
3 things I want in a RELATIONSHIP:
i. Total trust
ii. Love (duh)
iii. Christ-centered. :)
3 PHYSICAL things about the opposite sex that appeals to me:
i. Smile!
ii. Eyes
iii. Height
3 things about the CHARACTER of the person:
i. Steady
ii. Firm (as in foundation firm...not stern firm)
iii. Can make me laugh...(then again...many can make me laugh. oops.)
3 of my favourite
i.
ii.
iii.
3 things that I wanna do really badly RIGHT NOW:
i. Sleep
ii. Sleep
iii. Sleep...zzzz
3 CAREERS you've considered:
i. Director
ii. Youth/Worship Pastor
iii. Teacher
3 places I wanna go for VACATION:
i. Seoul, Korea - ahn nyung ha se yo...
ii. Scotland/New Zealand - release stress...visit hobbits
iii. Around the world...just want to tour tour tour...
3 things I wanna do before I DIE:
i. To really love God as in really really love Him
ii. To love myself for who God created me to be
iii. To love someone and have someone love me...awww..
3 ways I am STEREOTYPICALLY a GIRL:
i. If I like someone, I like a GUY???! I mean, someone of opposite gender lerr
ii. I can scold Siu Fai in Mandarin, smack DJ at the head and still behave like a lady...buahahaha...yeah right reb.
iii. I have to behave like a girl..I can't behave like a guy. (this is getting nowhere...)
3 groups of peeps I want them to do this QUIZ 'n paste it in their blog:
i. Sherry WOng, Carissa Yap & Dong (Chia Pei too, but that girl no blog....bah.)
ii. Any guy who reads this (know how to change the 2nd last Q to GUY...)
iii. Anyone lah...
+But me, I'm not giving up. I'm sticking around to see what GOD will do. I'm waiting for God to make things right. My God will hear me.+




No comments:
Post a Comment