Monday

Fire!

I feel as if I am in a battle.

I have this tendency to be easily influenced by prejudice. A bit like Eliza Bennet.

So right now, I just feel like being in a battlefield and trudging through mud or hard ground.

People's voices are starting to sound like an irritating mosquito constantly buzzing in my ear.

Sometimes I wish I could just write down all the expression I want to say but too lazy to explain, something like the one in Chicken Little as how the mayor's bodyguard told him what to do by using those cards. I forgot what it is called.

But back to the point, I do feel like sometimes just hold up a card "Enough." or maybe just "Whatever".

So, where were we?

I am trying hard not to let others be influenced by my prejudice. I just can't help being a whiner. Okay...maybe I just don't whine.







For once, can I just say "I don't care."?

Maybe not.

No comments: