Monday

Hail March, I Bid You Unwelcome

Though I wish that March will not come, like a river that does not flow against its course, it will still come...creeping slowly into my room, my self, my surroundings and my life.

Why I dread March?

March has a day where I could only wish that I can see someone and not ponder.

March has a day where I could only wish that I would not see any of my school mates so that I would either exult or cry on my own.

March has a day where I could only wish that it doesn't come and separate myself and my brother.

March has a day that I will leave and not wanting to look back.

But of course there is good things about March.

March has a day where I will finally graduate from 'P' license.

March has a day where Sherry will no longer be a five year old. Hehehe....

So it's not all bad.

And of course, March is a month nearer to my newest pride and joy. Will not say anything now. Some already know but well, keep that a secret! :)

No comments: