Sunday

Turning 20...

What's more scary then turning into a 20 year old?

Turning 30.

Right.

From young, I always have been a more tom-boy and less girly type of girls. My dreams were never to be ballet dancers or floating fairies...wait, maybe I did dream about floating fairies. But that's not the point I'm trying to drive at.

What do you do when you are turning 20?

I guess...it's really time to grow up. Be less childish, be more socially graceful, be more...a woman.

Of course there are still bad habits that needs to be overcome, speech that need to be corrected, and even the way I laugh needs to be fixed.

Having the idea that I must be a feminine woman kinda makes me cringe somehow. Oh, I do enjoy dressing up and going shopping and splurge like all good women do...hahaha...but will I eventually accept that idea?

It does sound weird.

Oh well...will talk more bout this. Gotta work tomorrow so sleep tight people! :)

No comments: