Sunday

I Got Two Words For You Part 1

Today seemed like a good day to appreciate friends. No, I doubt it is Friendship Appreciation Day, but heck, who cares. So I would like to list down as many as possible of names that I would like to thank. Not everyone listed would be reading my blog but err...maybe they would.

This would take a few days to complete the list. So, bear with me people.

Disclaimer: If your name is not in the list, just let me know cause I must have left it out. No, I'm not being a terrible friend, just a forgetful one. There is definitely something I want to thank you about. :)

NOT IN ORDER YEAH....

Lynn/Dong/Paulynn/Dong Dong: Thanks for all the time you would always stand by me and laugh at my most unnatural lame jokes. Funny to have a closest friend not my age, but age doesn't matter here right, as long you always make me young! Hahahaha...lame.

Carissa/Cris: Thanks for the deep talks that we have, especially during our badminton game and the pool side rendezvous. I know I can always lean on you and you too can lean on me...cheh, I must stop with all the corniness...bleh. But really, thanks for all the time we spent together as true sisters in heart. :)

Chia Pei/Amanda/Pei Pei: Thanks for being the childhood friend who has always been ever so faithful to me even when we drifted a little later in life. You always are the strong support that I could "fall back" on whenever things go wrong in life. :)

Sherry/Tortoise: Thanks for being the most hilarious classmate I ever had in my life. It was a great and fun time being with you though we only knew each other for 2 years. :) Thanks for being the "mother" when I take too many things on my own shoulder. Appreciate it lots!

Li Qin/Quinny/Licin: Thanks for being a faithful classmate and friend to me for 4 years! Though we knew each other when what? Form 1? But grew closer because of the same class factor. Thanks for making me laugh and comforting me when I failed my Maths for the very first time. Oh, Sherry too. Hahaha..

David Lim/Dave: Thanks for being straightforward and a friend to me. Though we travel from talking or to just silence or half-half...you have always been an inspiration in some way, big or small because of your faithfulness and passion, your gungho-ness and kiasu-ness..hahaha..

Jared/J: Thanks for being the one who makes me laugh either out of stress caused by you, or just plain humour. I can see that you are a faithful friend that is hard to come by, and well, though we are just still on acquaintanceship level...you have been equally an inspiration to me...except when you irritate me. :)

Joseph Dong/Joe Dong/Joe: Thanks for the blurness that precedes your name. Haha...you have been making me laugh because of your blurness and not only that, it's always brings a smile to my face whenever I see you play, either guitar, bass or electric. Keep up your skills!

Hock Man/Hocks: You play one heck of a guitar...and yeah, saxophone. Thanks for being like a spiritual older brother to me, encouraging me when I needed it, speaking out for me when my voice is not heard. Thanks also for teaching me to enjoy nature on that night in FRIM.

Julius/Juls: Thanks for being my brother...hahaha...it's weird how it started. Though we are still on the steps on getting to know each other more, you have always make me laugh with your straightforwardness. Thanks for standing up for me when I got taunted because of my chicken pox scars. You're the best!

Nickson/Nick/Nick with the capital C/sweet boy: Thanks for being my brother too! Hahaha...really, thanks for being ever so understanding when I was down and being as talkative as I am..:) Thanks for all the times we shared starting from DTS Camp. I can never thank you enough. Miss you lots!

Enoch/double sweet boy: Thanks for being the perky friend to me, you are always making me laugh or smile...you have so much to give in life that seeing you grow from a boyish boy to a mature man of God does make me appreciate the years of growing more. BTW, you are gifted in photography so keep it up!

Allan/A-lan Sia: Thanks for being a childhood friend to me too, since we knew each other for so long so long so long. You always make me laugh with your nonsensical jokes but deep down, I know you are a faithful friend. Hey, we can last as friends for so long sure got something that kept us going. Thanks for being faithful.

Chi Yao: Reading your blog does make me laugh sometimes, could always imagine you talking like that way you write. :) You are an amazing friend, you know that? Though we might have not been closer as years go by since we knew each other since years ago, you are still funny and enjoyable as a friend. :)

Christine/Chris: Thanks for being my mentor in life. For all the times that I might have caused you to have headaches or to worry bout me, you steadfastedly remained there for me. All your scoldings and teachings, I have learned in heart and I know, you just want to have the best for me. Thanks for everything you offered to me in life!

Okay, I want to go watch Live in Melbourne: Commonwealth Gymnastics (Rhythmic) so I will update the list later or next day or another week. I must list down everyone if I must. Hahaha...my nonsensical time spendings.

No comments: