Saturday

If You Wake Up.

She can hear her heart pumping, the blood running through her veins. Her legs are pumping hard, every muscle straining. "I must go on..." She thought to herself.

*

She looked down at her feet. Those toenails which she has painstakingly painted the night before shinned in the shadow of the streetlight above. In front, the rain drizzled ever so. She sighed softly. How long does she have to wait?

**

Her eyes closed and opened again. Just in front of her, she saw a spectacular sight which prompt her heart to beat faster. It was such a beautiful sight that her nose turned red and she was so close to crying. Instead, she shook her head and grinned. She could only laugh to herself.

***

The rain drizzled on. She braced herself and smiled grimly. "I'll go back and remove the polish." She thought to herself. Meanwhile, she could still wait a little longer for the rain to stop.

************************

This could only depict my innermost feeling which only a few can understand, and lesser can truly discern what is being said.

Tomorrow morning if you wake up, and the sun doesn't shine, I guess...I will be there....









...with a torchlight.



No comments: