ATTENTION: Nick, when you read my blog, please go to the post entitled "Baby, Don't Look Down"
Yupz, got my STPM results....way much later than the rest, so I didn't have time to gawk at Kean Sheng's supposedly Ah Beng look, or to compare with the 3As and up people. They can laugh all they want, but in the end, I wasn't there to share anything with them.
Oh, there's the good - I didn't expect to pass, much less get 2 As.
Then there's the bad - I should have study harder...
Of course there will be the ugly - I believe they shifted the graph.
Hai Sheng had asked me to tell him the results in his previous email. I laughed when he replied again saying that I must have gone through STPM undaunted, like Xena the warrior princess. (He spelled Xena wrong, but oh, that doesn't matter.) I told him...Undaunted? Not so sure bout that term.
Now...it's me busy applying for unis and scholarships...I should stay in Malaysia. Juls was not really keen on losing another sister to Australia or anywhere else. Neither Lynn is keen on me going anywhere. Bah...what if I go Penang?
Talking bout bros, it was quite funny to get another younger brother in the night of the jungle..literally. I had to promise myself not to be suddenly having too many god-bros. It might just kill my pocket. Hahaha...just kidding. Nick, though left, still remains my god-bro...Juls, well he's the addition to the family. Sound like I'm giving free "Be-My-Bro" tickets.
Got angry at Jared again. How many times do I feel like strangling him? I can't even keep count. But all's well that ends well. I actually told him that if it weren't for Carissa, I would have strangled him then. (Sorry Cris, had to use you to be my calm-o-regulator.) And oh, those speakers he was suppose to fix.....
I should go buy a pair of nice sandals for work. Anybody interested in shopping? Man, I got a big day to do all my uni applications...if God wants me to go Penang or Melaka, then sorry lah bro. I will be back for hols...and it's most of the time...I can be back for one month and three months... :)
Sherry was like..."You and your bros"
Oh well...I am not spoilt for choice...regarding brothers. I always wanted Juls to be my brother...although I don't know why. (He doesn't read my blog...yet.) When I know why, then I'll tell you all lerr...but then...I also don't know why Nick and I became brother and sister. So ma fan...don't need to think lah!
I'm spoilt for choice for unis.
Sunday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment