In case you are bored, look at the ending song of "Law Of Ueki" for Episode 1-15. Yeah, must be the uni influence that made me like anime again. But this song is really nice. Aiko Kayo can sing. Hehe. Full song go to here to listen to the whole song.
********************************************************************
We are back again.
This post is also a.k.a
The Wit & Witless Part 2
6 Seroja interestingly is quite "united". Why I say that? It's because amidst the differences till we quarrel and the stress we throw on each other. It is fairly interesting to see and observe.
Once in a nice day, we have strange things happening, like the other day when Kean Sheng's car got smashed into a Milo tin...or the time when Li Qin would literally went speechless for a moment, while we thought she was going to burst out laughing and give out some remark like, "You call that CUTE??" but she did such an opposite thing even we got shocked ourselves.
Then of course, once in boring days, somebody would say something so out of the blue that the rest gasp for air because it is just too funny.
Adults can be quite humorous too. There's this "company" dinner that I went to and boy, the adults could really laugh and crack lame jokes such as...
Q:What is the squirrel's favorite food?
A: Pizza. Why? 755-tupai-tupai
or
Q:Which animal is the most stingy?
A: Horse. Why? When it runs, ke-de-kut, ke-de-kut...
Yeah.
But I'm not talking about adults right now. I'm talking about a bunch of people who were in 6 Seroja class 2005, where you really learn how to gasp for air.
For an instance, there was this time when Ooi Jin tricked my Bio project group that our formalin-preserved bugs were eaten by live bugs, he said it till we all believed it so much to the certain extend where Li Qin got so exasperated and then asked, "Are the [live] bugs cute?"
And then there was the time when Pn.Shirley was teaching and Siu Fai was either not paying attention or just plain sleeping, when we were talking about some stuff which she was thrilled about..so she said, "I'm thrilled to bits." All of us got the message except for Siu Fai who only started paying attention, then of all the things he said, he said, "Bits of what?"
Pn. Shirley has also a few funny things to say of her own. But those are usually stories. So, to protect discretion, shall not talk about it.
What else?
Truth is, there are many things said but only a few remembered.
For an instance, Sherry claims that I say the most weird things totally out of the blue, but I just cannot recall any of it.
Oh, Meng Yit and I were classmates loooong time ago in primary school in Standard 1 but after that we drifted so I had no idea how she looked like and such, I still didn't know who was she even after we were both in the same class in Form 6. One day we were just talking about our primary school days and I asked her, "So which school were you from?"She got so speechless.
Oh, then there is the famous "the brain is not a muscle" quote by Siu Fai. It's so famous that it is forever embeedded in the yearbook.
Oh then of course, one fine day, Siu Fai got so bored he decided to write a story about a banana.
Hello, my name is Banana Man. I transform into a super banana when I eat bananas. Bananas are yellow because no one likes a blue banana. Bananas come from shoots. Pandas like to eat bamboo shoots. If you shoot someone, he might die. Then you need to go to jail. People in jail wear uniforms that have black and white stripes, just a like a zebra. Zebras are funny animals, like Marty the zebra. They like to stay in boxes and ship themselves to Madagascar. Madagascar is somewhere in Africa. There are 7 continents in this world. The continents are separated by the sea. Many creatures live in the sea, like clams. Clams are soft creatures, with hard shells. A shell is an outer casing. People don�t have outer casings so they wear clothes. Some people wear clothes like Elvis to show off their hairy chest. That same person teaches chemistry. I hate chemistry. STPM is coming. That is why I must study. When I study, I become hungry so I eat bananas. That is why I hate bananas. Cos I become Super Banana.
Exactly quoted.
While we were all browsing through a newspaper with a feature on wedding dresses, it was all very nice until Li Qin said to Sherry, "Sherry, I think you next time have to custom make your dress." (hint:because Sherry was short.) Sherry was like a fuming tomato.
Then I told Sherry about a dream I had about her with those Michael Buble type of guys singing, "Sherry....". Till today, the song is still stuck in my head. Disturbing really.
I miss Form 6 really. All because my class had the one group of people who says constructive things. Well, they did say that laughter is the best medicine.
Part 3? pictures.
Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment