This week I have been sleeping earlier than usual. Usually I can hold on till 2 am in the morning but yesterday, even after a long and sometimes interrupted nap, I still fell asleep fast at earlier than 1 a.m.
But we are not here to talk about my sleeping habits, is it?
Yesterday, I just "entertained" David with my "naiveness" till he got "speechless" till he laughed out so many lines on MSN. Leaving me speechless. If this was some anime or some TV show, I would have been able to have some sign hanging over my head.
Anywayz.
A short update, cause I want to play game.
I lost sleep over a book. Can you believe it?
Yeah, that should explain why I'm not getting enough sleep.
Got CG tonight.
Have to start my assignments. Want to redo my homepage again. So disgusting.
Sigh.
And I went back the next day to the bookstore to exchange my book.
I think I need more boldness to be in college...it's like I'm all so quiet.
Kinda annoyed with myself lately.
I think I should not type so fast next time on MSN...after SOME people thinks I'm gullible again.
Will update more. :)
Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment