Friday

Tag I'm It.

YES YES YES. I shall post Wit & Witless Part 2 later in the afternoon or whatever.

Tagged by Keshia

How old were you when you....

1. Fell in love – love ah? eh...13? 16? But all unrequited. Sigh.
2. Lost someone close to you – close? not really close but close enough..erm..19
3. Drank alcohol - 16...and I hated the taste of it.
4. Smoked weed – I breathed in cut grass before, does it count? :P
5. Got kissed - by parents...from young. by lover..told you its all unrequited.
6. Been to the hospital? – 4. I was born in a clinic! :)
7. Lost a pet - No pets.
8. Got arrested - Don't think I have.
9. Smoked a cigarette - I hate 'em smell. 'nuff said.
10. Broken a bone - 19. During my minor nose surgery. Hey, I had to break my cartillage. Counts.
11. Got a job - 18. Church's kindergarten.
12. Got cheated on - gah. don't remember.
13. Rode the city bus - 16? Went for MidValley. That time still got the Triton bus.
14. Went to a concert – 16. Christian concerts counts.
15. Had sex - what?
16. Got your own cell phone - 15. After PMR. :)
17. Had first boy/girl friend – I'm a tomboy. So I fight with guys. I'm serious.
18. Got a friendster – 17. But I don't touch it.
19. Snuck out of the house - I'm a good girl. Don't.
20. Drove a car - 17. Getting licence mer. Been driving since. :)
21. Got your own digital camera - Eh...15? But spoilt already.
22. How old are you now? -

20!

yeah, i'm that old already.
23. First went clubbing? - haven't.
24. Stole something? - don't remember.
25. Cooked? - 16? yeah, should be then. or earlier.
26. Rode a bike? - 11 or 12. haven't been riding since.
27. Hit someone in the face? - not directly at face lerr..just hitting guys and maybe terkena somewhere near their face. I've hit someone near the groin before. No kidding.
28. Vandalized public property? - 13. I bloom late.
29. Broke someone's heart? - 19. I believe I broke his heart terribly. Shocked him so much that he came and made me felt tad bit guilty at first for breaking his heart. But he got gf now. So, it's past.
30. Spent quality time with somebody? - since 16.

Alright. I tag you you you.
All those in my list, or read my blog. Go.

No comments: