Thursday

Dance for me, Sing for me, Act for me...

Man, I'm posting three consecutive posts at once.

Oh well.

For those who wish to become the next Sharifah Amani, or you think that you can throw away all self-consciousness and become a Tony Leung or at least be a Lee Hom, then I think you should grab the opportunity to join this audition.

Christien Lavin are ... I would say the most popular couples in the Malaysian entertainment scene, other than Dato Siti and her Dato K. But he's not really a celebrity, so let's leave it at that.

After trying on hosting and skincare and other stuff, this couple have decided to try their hand in film.

If you love Sazzy Falak, Ashraf Sinclair, Daphne Iking, Razif Hashim, James Wong and the famous couple themselves, and you really think you can are the acting king/queen, then I really really suggest you go for the auditions.

I'm not asking you to step into the shoes of Zac Efron or Vanessa Hudgens, I doubt this is a musical though there is singing and dancing and all...

Wait... on the surface, the story sound a bit like High School Musical.

Photobucket

Hmm...nay, I doubt so.

But anyway, if you can sing, dance, play basketball, and most of all, if you can act, join the auditions!


More information here at Christien Lavin.



Kinda makes me itch...I also want to audition already.

"We're breaking free, we're soaring...we're flyinggggggg!"
"Okay, next!"

No comments: