Sunday

Never Ever

Shouldn't watch Shrek again.

Oh well, I did finish my work, just don't feel like editing to keep to the word count.


Oh why do thou, word count, must be in existent?


As of yesterday, F.T. Island, the Korean band I have promoted about recently, have some conflict with Malaysians. Or rather, there are some underlying misunderstanding that seemed to have arise between the agents here and agents there. Who's to blame? I have no idea. I have not heard the latest news, but rumors, confirmed and unconfirmed are that it's the Malaysian's fault.

And people not like me showed up today at Sunway Lagoon Amphitheater, aghast, felt cheated and jobless...I mean for the ushers and event helpers.

Rumors spark, angry words ensue...


Read more about it at K-popped who were there.


Just think they just cancel it at the brink of the concert. Cancel it one day earlier also not so bad.

Poor fans. Poor Islanders.

I hope upcoming concerts won't be as disappointing as this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Predilection casinos? pass upon this advanced [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]casino[/url] advisor and accentuate online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
you can also into our additional [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] administer at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and ready in verified incredibly misled !
another late-model [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino spiele[/url] in the district of is www.ttittancasino.com , appropriate close to german gamblers, submit c be communicated during freed online casino bonus.

Anonymous said...

Someone deleted a variety of links from uloz.to and rapidshare ...

From now, we will use www.tinyurlalternative.com as our default [url=http://www.tinyurlalternative.com]url shortener[/url], so every link will be there and visible for everyone.

You can choose from several great [url=http://kfc.ms]short url[/url] address like:

kfc.ms easysharelink.info jumpme.info megauploadlink.info megavideolink.info mygamelink.info myrapidsharelink.info mytorrentlink.info myurlshortener.com mywarezlink.info urlredirect.info urlshrinker.info weblinkshortener.com youtubelink.info and many others.

They include over 60 different ready domains and the [url=http://myurlshortener.com]url shortener[/url] service work well for free without any registration needed.

So we assume it is good notion and propose you to use [url=http://urlredirect.info]url redirect[/url] service too!

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Glad to materialize here. Good day or night everybody!

We are not acquainted yet? It’s easy to fix,
friends call me Nikolas.
Generally I’m a venturesome analyst. all my life I’m carried away by online-casino and poker.
Not long time ago I started my own blog, where I describe my virtual adventures.
Probably, it will be interesting for you to utilize special software facilitating winnings .
Please visit my web site. http://allbestcasino.com I’ll be interested on your opinion..