Myung Sae-Bin divorces.
If you read the comments, you will see a fierce debate on divorce. Fierce because of the supposed fact that the actress met her husband in church.
Now Christians are still touchy when it comes to divorce (though I sincerely believe that the church should never be divided because of an issue like this). Some say can, some say no. Some say never, some say allowed in extreme circumstances.
I actually went 傻眼 (dumbfounded) when one wrote that the Bible cannot account for every situation in life. Another said that the Bible cannot anticipate the world we live in today.
Instead, I 失笑 (laughed in spite of myself) because I didn't understand it. One went all the way to copy paste Bible verses, which I didn't bother reading cause people have been using the Bible to justify their arguments all the time, instead of justifying their arguments because of what is written in the Bible. Befuddled? Never mind. It gets a little confusing.
Oh well.
If I get married now and divorce 7 months later, I'd probably get the same kind of comments, especially if I supposedly met my ex-husband from church and we are supposedly both very religious people. Goes to say that news sources can sometimes be so unreliable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment