I'm sorry. Allow me to fangirl a bit.
Looks like the guys have all muscled up. Leader Eeteuk shows his toned abs (it's okay if it's not fully 6 packs. Toned is good. Now, I need to go to the gym.... -__-)
Fierce. I like grown up SUJU. :P
Members in order of appearance of MV (the first few seconds before the song actually starts):
1. Siwon
2. Heechul
3. Sungmin
4. maknae (youngest) Kyuhyun!!! (has the boy grown!)
5. Eunhyuk
6. Shindong
7. Donghae
8. belter Yesung!!! (love the fierce look he gives ^^)
9. Ryeowook
10. Eeteuk
Eh-hem. Cough cough.
Too bad the other three (Hangeng/Hankyung, Kangin, Kibum) aren't here. I miss Hangeng the most. :(
By the way, Kyuhyun is growing up well is he not? Now that he's put in as one of the lead dancers and is having more muscles (*cough cough) compared to his thinner days..I'm seeing him growing quite well.
I wish there is more screen time of Sungmin and Shindong though.
And I am so happy that after 'Sorry Sorry', Yesung has finally gotten more lines! My favorite belter, Yesung has finally gotten more lines, almost equal to Kyuhyun! And that is the best part, to me. Not that I don't love the rest. :D (Though I wished he belted a bit...-__-)
The only two gripes I have are the Autotuning and how Kyu, when dancing with the other three, seemed to be thrown off perspective. C'mon, cameraman, do your job.
It sounds so Bollywood, but I'm excited nonetheless. It may not be as catchy as 'Sorry Sorry' but I didn't like 'Sorry Sorry' at first. It was 'It's You 너라고' that caught me up in this ELF storm.
Breathe. Breathe. Breathe.




No comments:
Post a Comment