Honestly speaking, I don't mind long distance relationships. I think it's a test of faith, trust and understanding of both parties. I think the test comes to prove or disprove how strong your bond is between each other. And then when both of you pass the test, you know that the relationship can go really long term.
Of course it's subjective.
But I still think that love relationships should always be based on something stronger than feelings, because feelings can fade, but that doesn't mean love will fade. You become comfortable with the person, can't live without that person, it becomes part of you. With feelings you can only travel in the relationship for so far, worse when there's a lot of physical attraction involved instead. That's the beauty of true love I guess. Always patient, always waits, never rushes, but oh so relentless. :D
I find solace in long distance relationships. I want to know the person better before getting into any relationships. Of course this long distance relationship cannot start without first knowing the person well enough. I'm not talking about cyber-dating. I'm talking about maintaining a relationship in a long distance manner. With words, by just hearing the person's voice...and with social media so advanced, communication and love is never too far away. ^^
Basically, it all boils down to trust and in relationships, trust is the most important thing.
J.ae's song 'Love' as embedded, talked about her long distance lover. As they say, absence makes the heart grows fonder. (Though sometimes I wished it's out of sight, out of mind!)
1월 20일 그날
어둔 겨울 아침 그날
그 입술로 일초 전 키스한 입술로
사랑한다고 속삭이죠
사 랑해요 영원히 사랑 할래요
흔들렸던 내 맘 잡아주네요
Love like a star you shine my love
어둡던 내가 밝아져요
Love I'm gonna give you all my love
영원할거라 약속해요
Together forever
따뜻하게 내 맘 채워주는 너
멀리 있어도 난 느껴요 사랑해요
영원히 사랑 할래요
같이 있는 날이 드물다 해도
Love though you're far away my love
보고 싶어도 기다려요
Love I'm gonna give you so much love
영 원할거라 난 믿어요
Love like a star you shine my love
어둡던 내가 밝아져요
Love I'm gonna give you so much love
영원할거라 약속해요
Together forever
어둔 겨울 아침 그날
그 입술로 일초 전 키스한 입술로
사랑한다고 속삭이죠
사 랑해요 영원히 사랑 할래요
흔들렸던 내 맘 잡아주네요
Love like a star you shine my love
어둡던 내가 밝아져요
Love I'm gonna give you all my love
영원할거라 약속해요
Together forever
따뜻하게 내 맘 채워주는 너
멀리 있어도 난 느껴요 사랑해요
영원히 사랑 할래요
같이 있는 날이 드물다 해도
Love though you're far away my love
보고 싶어도 기다려요
Love I'm gonna give you so much love
영 원할거라 난 믿어요
Love like a star you shine my love
어둡던 내가 밝아져요
Love I'm gonna give you so much love
영원할거라 약속해요
Together forever
Rough translation:
January 20th that day
That dark winter day
Those lips that was kissed a second ago
Those lips whispered 'I love you'
I love you always I'll love you
Please take hold of my heart that was shakened
Love like a star you shine my love
You brightened up the darkness in me
Love I'm gonna give you all my love
That is my promise forever
Together forever
You fill up my heart with warmth
Even if you are far away
This is my feelings
I love you
Forever I will love you
Even if we are hardly with each other together
Love though you're far away my love
Even if I miss you, I'll still wait for you
Love I'm gonna give you so much love
Forever I'm believing it
Love like a star you shine my love
You brightened up the darkness in me
Love I'm gonna give you so much love
That is my promise forever
January 20th that day
That dark winter day
Those lips that was kissed a second ago
Those lips whispered 'I love you'
I love you always I'll love you
Please take hold of my heart that was shakened
Love like a star you shine my love
You brightened up the darkness in me
Love I'm gonna give you all my love
That is my promise forever
Together forever
You fill up my heart with warmth
Even if you are far away
This is my feelings
I love you
Forever I will love you
Even if we are hardly with each other together
Love though you're far away my love
Even if I miss you, I'll still wait for you
Love I'm gonna give you so much love
Forever I'm believing it
Love like a star you shine my love
You brightened up the darkness in me
Love I'm gonna give you so much love
That is my promise forever




No comments:
Post a Comment