Thursday

Chances

I was working and I was thinking bout certain people and how I feel sorry for them cause we didn’t do what was enough for them. And the right kind of enough.

How many chances did we let slip by?

So I penned this lyrics while working. :P


I’m sorry that you could not hear
What I wanted to say to you
For a long long time
They say we are meant to share
All good news and yet I have
Shied away to hide in a corner

I’m sorry that you could not see
What I wanted to do for you
For a long long time
They say we are meant to show
Kindness to everyone but I
Got lazy and took the easy way out

When you thought you had it all
When you thought you wouldn’t miss it

We are only given one chance to live
We are only given one chance to breathe
How many chances would you take to give
To love and to cherish
We are not just only passer-bys
We are not just only tom, dick and a next door harry
How many chances would you take to pause
To bless and to smile

Cause we only got so much time to wake up and breathe

No comments: