Saturday

Holding In


I like lightning bolts.

Not the kind that is real, though those are really cool.

Though it's painful, mental lightning bolts is kinda needed in our lives, to let us know about important things when we least realize it.

I like how it does to my pride. Yup, break that down.


LOL.


I may sound pretty crazy, but to me, I'm appreciative of all things that help me to grow.


It's time to stop romanticizing life. But it's never time to stop bearing fruits of the Spirit. :D


Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4



Had a lot on my mind. I'm growing old. :D

No comments: