Sunday

Tik Tik Tik!!!

Tik is good looking. Sigh. So sad, he was shot in the show because he wanted to save the princess. But so fake. He collapsed upon her and he had a few minutes before he actually went down. I finally know that show's Thai name: Luad Kattiya but don't ask me what does it mean. Princess? BUT BUT BUT>>>>if you go to his fan club, http://www.geocities.com/tik_fans/home.html and just go to his pictures (if you can understand Thai do tell me) and girls, especially Tze Nie, you will find all sorts of picture of him...sigh....beautiful...very straight guy.

Sigh...cute guys don't last unfortunately.

Today, (or yesterday) I learn about that no matter how bad your past may be last time, your future can be great!

In case you didn't know, Tik acted in Soda n Ice Tea and Iron Ladies. The more popular ones here in Malaysia lah...but I heard that Luad Kattiya is a very very famous show...apparently he and the girl, Aom Piyada also acted in another show where he's not a really nice guy.

Oh well...

Ahhhh...

Sorrylah....yeah...this is the GUY...totally dashingly, handsome......sigh...this is Aom..


And for Sherry's sake...


Her forever Takeshi Kaneshiro....I think Tik looks VERY MUCH better...aha...Sherry...you must agree.

But sorry to leak but the last scene is the jail scene...Anothai will be dead..and so sad so sad...poor Dala...she won't be able to be with him...so sad so sad...all because he want to save her and his country....sigh...guys. And she will lie on his grave and cry...lala...


Sigh...draggy ending..some people say the way he chew is sexy...like whatever...he just got a very pretty face..that's all...unlike Sherry, I don't intend to marry him...right Sherry? I still don't know why you like Takeshi so much...Tik's cuter...come to think of it..both starts with T...yuck..hehe

Terrible ending. He died. Yuck.

Too bad, not Christian...sigh. If Malaysia, in KL, in PJ, in church got him, I would really want to always look at him liao..hahaha...

Stressnya...cannot watch liao.....see...Tik Tik Tik...

-n-


::Day and night I'll stick with GOD;I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go::

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sherry here... grr, reb!!! really feel like bunuh-ing u... takeshi is WAAAAAAY hotter than tik-dick-whatever... that takeshi pic u posted is so 10 yrs ago, probably when he baru entered the entertainment industry (i mean, not that he wasnt hot then, hahaha...). anyway, so many other better pics, take la nicer ones! but even then he still looks way hotter than dick, er, tik... hahahahaha! =P

Anonymous said...

Hi Bekah...
David Khaw here....
I didn't know u watch that show... My mum follow it... Now she say she dunno what to do to fill in that time... haha.... Thats why i never follow any series... Oh wait.. I did... I followed Star trek last time...

Oh well... Just to hope that u are well and all...
How's everything? Good?

Well when free, drop by my site...
Either:
http://www.geocities.com/klawrule/main.html
or
http://yoyo.monash.edu.my/~silencer/

Thanks
-David Khaw-