Lued Kattiya is over. Anothai died and such such sad sad ending.
I'm still having exams. Hehe...
I can only say that my papers weren't easy. But then again, nothing to me is easy...not even MUET!!!
Well, am looking forward for the one week break next week. Ah, thank God that exams are going to over soon. Tomorrow got Stats Maths and Chemisty 2...and then Friday is PA and MUET again.
You can practically walk into the class and feel the tension (NOT!) and everyone will be like screaming away...me? No. I just sighed. But I realise my class is so kiasu. Copy answers pulak...
The integrity of exams. Sigh....
Should have went for a swim.
This is so nice. Leaders' Planning was good. I was actually wondering if I should go, coz with exams coming up and all, but I felt that I need to set things right with God before my exams, since my I totally screwed up my quiet time with God especially when all I want to do is study...sort of got priorities upside down lah. So, I went and it was great, tiring and wonderful.
Of course, there are some regrets there. But I managed to really want to surrender to God my past baggages and be deliberate about it. So maybe I can laugh at things but I won't know until Saturday comes and I meet with members. So odd. Sometimes I rather have my own quiet time than being with fellow worshippers in church. It's true. Sometimes I feel that being in church makes me sin more..cheh...wrong place. But I guess it does happen. Doesn't it? I mean, sometimes I don't feel refresh because of church celebrations. Sometimes I feel refreshed by just spending time with God alone. My spiritual life grew stronger not because of church but because of quiet time. Maybe it proves that regular church going DOESN'T makes you a Christian.
Whatdya' think?
::Day and night I'll stick with GOD;I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go::
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
what do you think of my new language adaptor? I wanted French, but they can't write the stuff..
Post a Comment