Sunday

Fly Away to Freedom

A dull ache crept into her stomach.

We are going to pray for the sick...Those who are sick, come up to the platform. Should she step up? She felt really shy. Standing on the platform means that everyone will know. She feared.

She saw a few of her friends stepping up. Warmed, she too asked Melissa to walk her up the stage.

Okay, who wants to pray for the sick? Come on up.

She waited.

She saw one of the team members. She wanted her to pray for her. Her friend came and pray for her. She felt nothing. Not to say her friend's prayer wasn't effective. She just felt nothing.

"Do you feel anything?"

"No."

"So, do you want to go down?"

"Yeah."

She saw her. A light touch on the arm. She turned. "Yes?" "Can you pray for me?"

*

"I saw a picture of a man shouting at you. Does that mean anything to you?"

Shook head.

There's two paths I see. One looks very dark. Like a winter forest only the road is stone and the trees are dead. Then I saw the other one. It is like a spring forest, a summer forest and with clear roads.

"Where do you want to go? Do you want to go to the dark road?"

I felt myself being pulled into the dark road. It's like a vacumn. I can't free myself... I just can't!

Sobs. Choke. Convulsion.

I saw the door closed behind the dark road. The door is locked!

"Wow." That was all the counselor said.

..Sunday morning came.

"Do you want to go back for morning celebration or not?"

Mmm...hmp...

This time two girls pray for her. No sobs. No shaking. Just a deep peace. She felt as if she was standing under a very strong shower, showering down all her fears, guilt, bondages..oppression...

She felt free!

"So how do you feel now?"

"I feel very comfortable." That wasn't a lie. She felt at rest. She just felt at rest.

She is free. She was so glad. The door had closed behind her. Someone, a man, a loving Lord just held her close and she could feel His embrace. She was safe in His arms. She felt she was really flying. Spring flowers. Meadows. She was dancing in joy.

And her gastric was gone.

-the above story is not fiction. the author here praises God for setting her free. I repeat, this story is not fiction and never was penned up. She lives in freedom of mind. Inner freedom. Again, this story is not penned up. It really did happen. However, the author did edit many things for public view. So, if you want to know more, please leave a comment. But this is not a fictional story.-



::Day and night I'll stick with GOD;I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go::

No comments: