6 am - Alarm rang...boy. I sure hope I could sleep longer.
7 am - Chemistry tuition. Saw teacher's daughter was crying. Kinda compels me to act people-ly...must have learn from my work. I realise that what Solomon said is true. The more you acquire knowledge, the more grief. What happen to people-relations? What happen to the intimacy, the friendship between mankind? Has career, study and other things occupy what is suppose to be relationships? What do people mean when you ask them the meaning of relationship?
9 am - Let's go to the market together and buy some nasi lemak...with some choi from a "Man"ual calculator who seems like as if he's speaking in tongues...and some Teluk Intan Chee Cheong Fun perhaps?
10 am - Totally Spies.
11.30 am - In Love With You in Wah Lai Toi and Spiderman in NTV7
12 pm - Still watching In Love With You
1 pm - Ready for lunch? Do I look good in this?
2 pm - Destination: Eastin Hotel. Reason: DUMC Admin Staff Appreciation Lunch. Yummy. Buffet! My favourite! Ooh, carbonara. Ooh, Bubur Cha Cha, ooh...sushi...oysters!....mmmhmm...great taste..not feeling well...bleh. Don't bother. Eat aje.
4 pm - Met a clown name David...actually fake name Cow (I think). Found out that he works for Alan Yoong, the ventroloquist (sp?) and he's a Christian go Ampang Gospel Centre. Or something like that..he's really good with the long balloons and he did lots of stuff...bear? swan? poodle? flower? sword? lala...and he also made us laugh like anything. Chubby chubby.
5 pm - Come back home. Sleep. Really sleepy.
8 pm - Woke up half an hour earlier. Hehe...watch Taiwan show.
10 pm - Eat dinner. Buffet is really filling.
12 am - Sleep...zzz...
Monday, 11/10/04
Ah, I love Mondays especially when I don't need to go to school. Cleaned up my room which was so messy with papers and books and whatnots because of exams lorr...Feel better after its cleaned up. My closet's clean too. Hehe...cleaned my room...and I'm online again. Tomorrow school starts and ugh...back to studies and all. But I did say that I want a break for one week. Let me fly on wings of freedom before I land on the land of results.
Today I learn from God's Word that we should be like the wise man who builts his house on the rock. When we do that, we are listening to His Word and practising what we have heard. A very good reminder to all of us. :) Jesus said, "Why do you call me 'Lord, Lord' and not do what I say?" Haha...kinda reminds me of what I've been doing for a loooong time.
Learning to memorise Luke 6:45 today. The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For out of the overflow of his heart, his mouth speaks.
Do you know what it means by that? Whatever we think, we speak it out. So, it's a reflection! Wow...scary. Must be very careful that we guard our hearts well because it is a wellspring of life! Haha...Hallelujah. I love it when God say something. Bad or good. Cause His Word always promises hope for those who believe in Him. Even though He spoke judgement upon His people, He gave them the promise that a Messiah was coming to save them. Then, a new covenant is made...Jesus has recociled us to the Father!
Beautiful. Just Beautiful.
Wonder what's the title bout? It's from Give Me One Pure and Holy Passion sang during Passion 98.
Gotta go!
::Day and night I'll stick with GOD;I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go::




1 comment:
hey choo yen. this is how you do it...from the photobucket, u see three copyable stuff: img, url, and tag. Right? So, what u do is that u copy the img line, place it in your blog and it will just appear. Of course you must make sure you dont delete the picture in photobucket. coz if you do...poof..there goes your pics in the blog. in ur post, u have two options whether to just write or to the html page. dont need to go to html page, coz u just need to place the img in and then it will auto change to picture.
Post a Comment