Thursday

Lonely Travel by He Yao Sun

When I opened my eyes
I didn't see you
I just remembered you left
When I stepped into the living room
I feel it's slightly too quiet
Now I see that everything has turned cold
Even though I bravely face it
But I still don't know how to believe all this
From now on, you are no longer with me
Who is going to give me the strength
To face happiness and sorrow?

So I need to start myself
On this road of loneliness
Walking in the same road
Living a different life
So how do I start
On this lonely travel?
You are still in my heart
I still remember you

This is the English version of Lonely Travel by He Yao Sun, the Singapore singer. Can't write the Chinese out.

www.heyaosun.com

::Day and night I'll stick with GOD;I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go::


No comments: