Thursday

Flunk..

I don't know whether to laugh at silly mistakes or cry over them. I wake up having odd dreams and having some new theme of my life or something. Everything was so real. Zanna, sucker belt, 1U, Jamie (double 'em), Jason, even some people like Wei Ann! This morning was even weirder. HELP, worship, cracking voice and Killing Me Softly. Gosh.

This morning...
I and someone - sing for worship - HELP students leading (no, no familiar faces) - packed balcony - competition between nobodys and HELPies - they were singing Killing Me Softly With His Song (Zechariah?) - I sang one part till my voice cracked - I had bad cough, bad phlegm - HELPies were angry at me - worship stop halfway

I wake up from dream playing in my mind "If We Are The Body" by Casting Crowns.

Just now...
Eating lunch - Zanna there - she's interested in sucker belt - I hate sucker belt cause it looks like a piece of belt with eyes at one end and then it sucks itself, or you - She got scared - went to some TV underground room (which looks like a car park) - saw Carissa - said hi - saw TV playing Taiwan show - saw Takeshi Kaneshiro laughing with some girl (no, not Sherry) - transfer - shower room - heard a lot of commotion outside - some odd plot against me - went to a house - saw Sara went in - saw Jamie A - talked to her - she asked bout 1U stuff - saw Wei Ann - she said how I worked - too organised and on time - I left, door closed - on highway - remembered bout Pr. Victor and Aunt Kelly - see the new phase of 1U - much further (literally) down old phase - Trees trees everywhere - Sister dropped me somewhere - Jamie K and Jason got out from another car - Said hi - Their dad asked if they could get a ride home from somebody - Jason used his handphone and call - Jamie saw my file - She read a theme which kept coming out from my dream but I can't remember what is it now - I nodded

I woke up thinking it was 6 already.

Some dream huh? Well, if you are actually the one dreaming, words can't describe the adrenaline. Just too odd.

Anyway, I think I'm gonna flunk all my subjects. Serious. I'll let you guys know what's my results. But I can't even do simple probability. I regret bout Past Years Papers. So stupid.

Well, though I may study hard, I neglected someOne so I was prepared for the worst. Hope its not worse than worst. If not, I rather stop Form 6. Can I please pass with face-able marks?



::Day and night I'll stick with GOD;I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go::

No comments: