Sunday

Spidey And Odd Dreams

No. I didn't dream about Spiderman...for what? It's not like I'm so into Spidey. Hehe...I know Siu Fai is...*bleh.

Watched Spidey 2 this morning. Finally I got to watch it. Yeah, call me deprived or whatever. I didn't watch Spidey 2 since it came out from cinemas until now.

On Saturday I watched yet another Louis Koo and Lau Ching Wan Duo movie: Mighty Baby. The kids are so cute and the show is funny. Well, got Louis Koo and Mr. Lau mah...hehe...can't wait to watch Lost In Time starring Cecilia Cheung too. There's this really really cute cute boy in that show who's really good in acting. Ahh...just adore that small little boy.

Yesterday, I also looked at my friend and was thinking, "How come he look a bit like Louis Koo one?" Paulynn thought I gone nuts liao. But that guy does look a bit like Louis Koo! Only slightly fairer, shorter, horizontal-er...ehehehe...younger..

Thinking of watching a movie, maybe Ladder 49, The Exorcist (Nay, I WON'T watch), Stepford Wives, and such such...of course, how could I forget, Windstruck starring one of my favorite actors, Jang Hyuk...and of course the girl from My Sassy Girl. The prequel to My Sassy Girl, Windstruck is.

Gosh, if you so not know what I'm talking about, learn Korean dramas. There's one right now at 8.30-9.30 pm every weekdays on 8TV. But you will have miss the first part of the sad story. Typical Korean stuff...of course I already knew the whole story, since I was so free (literally) to go online and check for it and read the spoiler. I must have really hate surprises when it comes to dramas, movies and whatnots. But I like reading sypnosis or spoilers...then I will decide if that show is nice to watch. But sometimes I like the suspense...like when I watched Rain Man, recently.

Bout the odd dream part...hmm...well, let me see....oh yeah, I had a dream this morning, but I can't remember what it was. But I know it was odd. Yeah.

Yesterday during church, (yeah, I was quite distracted, =P), I was actually saying to myself, "Well, I can't wait till 10, 15 years later and see who ends up with who." Life to me is like a drama. Maybe because I just so curious to just "stalk" everyone..(Nyak hahahahhaa....I feel like some Spidey villiant...Muahahaha...) and see what blossoms...sigh...but it would be quite fun to know some very interesting stuff bout two people...huh! Miss BusyBody...hehehee...

I think that's why I just love watching movies or shows..or dramas..or soapies..or whatever's on the TV that is fictional or tie-ins. It'll be so fun to see different people living out fantasy...but *snap! Wakie wakie! Must be real too...can't stay in fantasy forever. Kinda reminds you of Pleasantville ain't it?

Yesterday, Pr. Chris was talking bout marriage and guys...poor guys are gonna suffer the most if their wives aren't vibrant or kids aren't growing...now girls, we should be less torturing to these men...WAIT...why am I helping the opposing species..the Y chromosomes, the Version 1.0 as Pr. Chris put it that way last night?

I don't feel like reading Vanity Fair...its SO SO long...and so thick and my name gets polluted...okay, so its not really that...

Boy, I'm horrid in answering phone calls. I don't even know how to have social skills over the phone. Drats.

Currently, lost the mood to speak.


::Day and night I'll stick with GOD;I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go::

No comments: