Saturday, 9/10/04
10 am - Tick tock. Throbbing headache. Was it the apple juice? Gosh, I can't even sit properly. I felt as if I was drunk. This must how it feels like being drunk. Maybe I read too much about alcohol.
2 pm - Argh! Headache...need to prepare for SS. Sleep first lah.
2.30 pm - There's something wrong. I know it. I feel that Satan is tightening his grip around my life, bringing me down, down, down. I am against it. He mustn't win. I must rise up and beat him. The only way is to equip myself with the armor of God, which is tearing apart right now. God, help me!
3.30 pm - Went to fetch Sherry and Li Qin. Must prepare for war. Battle. Dung Dung Dung. I must fight and win this battle. Must memorise the Word of God. Must do it...! Passion!
4 pm - Jesus staggered. "Peter, wake up!" It was dark. Distracting. Satan is tempting and tempting.
Somewhere between 4-6 pm - Tears. Cringe. "God, why are You doing all this?" "Because I love you. Because I LOVE you." Saw Jesus teaching. "This is My Son, whom I'm well pleased. Listen to Him." Again, seeing Jesus on the cross, "Lord, how could You do this? Why suffer?" "Because I love you." Heard Jesus said, "Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends." (John 15:13) God, this is a reminder! Obey God. Jesus died for YOU!
-transmission interrupted-
::Day and night I'll stick with GOD;I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go::
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment