Stomach ache
Gee...LQ couldn't park her car (or unpark) the other day at Giant.
That was the worst outing I have ever went.
Suddenly go DJ, then suddenly miscommunication, then suddenly bah...humbug...then suddenly ended up in KJ...
Then Wen Chung got angry at Sherry & OJ...tried to get him to talk but yerr...why do guys have to be so SILENT when they are angry. It makes them look worse. But then guys aren't the kinds like girls who would cry or burst and hit a guy next to her...when they're angry...but but hey hey...OJ's also like the girls...does that mean????
Well...I don't hit a guy next to me when I angry...just scold people...ahahhahahaha...
Study lah...
NO PICTURES YET>...eh, wait got.
Miss CP n Carissa so much..bother bout David..hahahaha...no ler...just miss his fun-ness. He was the one who got me so guilty that I would study hard for SPM...
Gee...
Got these pics from CP...they went to Sydney for Hillsong Conference! I can't believe it...potong stim betul...well...if I win the NIE Newspaper thingie, maybe I'll be down in Melbourne! Hehe...hope so lerr...yeah guys?
I pray that in US nothing's happening to my frens. Cause they got this scary hurricane thingie...by the name of Dennis...hahaha....so duh...cause I got a friend name Dennis...but shouldn't worry. God can protect them. :) Right, God?
Monkey..my photobucket's not working.
When I read back some of the history of MSN conversations that I had with some people, I just feel really dumb...all the duh things I've said...
Rebekah Lee Rebekah Lee...guard your heart and mouth oh...cause out from the abundance of the heart, springs out the words...life or death?
Yeah...I should stop MSNing...its really dumb..the things I said. Bah...
I, Rebekah Lee, would want to apologize for all the dumb and stupid things I have ever said, I should be less straightforward and more reserved...girls not so much lerr..guys are the biggies that I have to say sorry too...Sorry ler if you think I 'chee-chee-dei' or siao siao...cause on MSN I tend to type faster...so didn't enter the big brain yet...yerr...sound like Siu Fai now...
I miss my friend(s)...*sniff sniff... I really do.

This is Carissa & Chia Pei (pretty rite? One's studying med, the other, science) My closest friends before they left...bummer.

This is the man, David...the one who makes me feel guilty so that I will study...but oh well...he's doing med.

Them.. funny.
+But me, I'm not giving up. I'm sticking around to see what GOD will do. I'm waiting for God to make things right. My God will hear me.+




No comments:
Post a Comment