To clarify things, I am not a really forgiving person. Cause I used to be quite hot-tempered, so I tend to keep my anger in and of course, those grudges..
I watched Hallmark film verson of Mitch Albom's Five People You Meet In Heaven...I agree what the 3rd person Eddie met, Ruby said. Ruby had said, anger is like a curve blade. The harm you wish to do to others, you do to yourself.
Pr. Daniel always says anger will trap you instead of trapping the other. Only forgiveness can set you free...bitterness is like gun that backfires. You get the hurt instead.
HoW TrUE...
I have beliefs okay...
I don't care if people think I'm so square or rectangular for that matter...I don't care if people think I'm being religious or what...I don't care if people say I'm some sweet, tall, obedient girl...I don't care if people thinks I'm scared to death of my parents..saying Bangsar is red-light district, yada yada yada...
LISTEN TO ME!
I AM HUMAN...I have a life...and I have hurts...I go through the same things that you people go through. I go through depression, procrastination, anger, sadness, joy and problems...do you think I am ever so perfecT???!
Yes, I am a Christian. I am not afraid to declare it. Not anymore. You can think that I am being religious or holy-moly, but I am who I am because of Christ. Cause as I go through all the problems you too go through, I know who can help me. Jesus was the best thing that has happened in my life...without Him, I could have died...committed suicide or just...simply go insane literally.
Jeer at me, de-friend me, whatever. I have my beliefs and I will honour my parents. They may not be the best in the world...nor the most understanding, but they are still my parents. And if my dad sets the ground rule that I should not be in these kind of places, so be it. Don't try to lure me, because I know what will I be getting into.
I'm conservative, so what?!
I have my whole life to see God's plan for me come true...I have hope. I am not perfect, but grace is God's permission for me being human without feeling sinful.
I forgive you whoever would have the mind to murder me in your head...because if God can love the worst sinner, I know He can love anyone.
Christianity is not about rules and regulations. Christianity is about living life to the fullest. God did not give commands in order to restrict us. When He say, "Don't steal." Because He knows how stealing can make us suffer for a lifetime...God would always want our best for us...
I pray that YOU will understand that, you who read.
I am still on a journey. Will you walk with me?
+But me, I'm not giving up. I'm sticking around to see what GOD will do. I'm waiting for God to make things right. My God will hear me.+
Sunday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment