:(
Wrote a song...remembering my friends who left the country...
Will I want to leave my hometown? My Malaysia?

That's all of us (except for their family) who woke up EARLY in the morning (like 5 a.m.!!) to just send them off in KLIA...
From L to R (bottom): Ming Huay, Pei Wern, Rachael, Jamie, Tim, Ben
From L to R (back): MOKS, Javan, Jared, Jackie, Christine, Leroy, Mag, Ming Ern and ME!

He's not tired, he's just trying to act weird...that's the Ben I will miss... *sob sob...(oh, but he is coming back...so there's a nice thought about it...)

I didn't take this as a candid shot...he purposely posed this way...this is the Tim I will miss...*sob sob (oh, I might still see him before my exams...or during my exams...*GASP!...yerr...so wrong time...hold onto the CD yeah? I pray that you will be blessed by it...nothing much but still got substance ler..)

The brothers in action...love themselves so much....notice the HULK?? NVM, I shall highlight it next time..
FOR my friends who left and are leaving...you don't know the music cause I really don't know how to have a good recorder enough to record it in...and then play it...TEACH ME THEN!!
You'll never know
When you'll make me laugh
You'll never know
When you'll make me cry
But it's gone now
Just memories remain
I might not see you again
Though I hope it's the other way
(Just wanna say)
Thank you
For being part of my life
Thank you
For making my world bright
I'll never forget your smile
I'll never forget your laughter
Your words and your jokes
Your care and trust and love
My friend...
Goodbye
Goodbye
Goodbye
Til I see you again
Goodbye
Goodbye
Goodbye
My friend...
I know...it sounds like some dead funeral song...ahahahahhaha...it's not okay...
Maybe I should fly off to 加拿大. Canada lerr...
Part 1 over.
+But me, I'm not giving up. I'm sticking around to see what GOD will do. I'm waiting for God to make things right. My God will hear me.+




No comments:
Post a Comment