I have to rack my brains to think of a new ad for the Pizza Hut thing. Anyone got any low-budget, no need to go out kinda ideas?
I realise I could well work in an advertising firm..but to tell you the truth, advertising can be quite boring after a while...other than coming up with good ads, sometimes you have to come out with really lame ones...like Gatsby Hair Dye Colour For Men ..."If you're happy and you know it, clap your hair..." *blink blink
ANywayz.
Got the pictures from M&M's wedding...
TIme is passing so fast I can't keep count...
ARGH!!

Lizzie and I

Jared and I

Lyvia, Lizzie, me..

Alicia (she also left! Boohoohoo...), liz and I

No, Carissa n David weren't at the dinner...they were just gaping at the laksa.

Look at my poser brother...super poser... :P
+But me, I'm not giving up. I'm sticking around to see what GOD will do. I'm waiting for God to make things right. My God will hear me.+




No comments:
Post a Comment