Friday

Independent Woman

Sigh...malang betul...

Over-pumped petrol today...

Kena scolded yesterday for being such a klutz...

Klutz klutz.

Dad says I too naive.

To make you guys puke out your dinner...nay, just kidding...just embrace this...

(WARNING: Gruesome, grotesque images...might want to keep your eyes closed...scroll down for like erm...10 keys down...)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Nyak ah ah ah...see that??? you will find it near your body..when you go for operandi..I mean, operation.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Tsk tsk...this is just trial rat...not my rat...didn't take picture of it...did you know that Cheong calls his rat Ryan??? Such a nice name....(*imagining Ryan Carbrera on the dissecting table..)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
-picture of Ryan Cabrera courtesy of StarFile..I edited it lah duh.

Anywayz.

I have nothing to do, as I was humming that song, thus the title...what...I mean, I've got to have a title RIGHT....

Maybe I should really revamp my site at the end of the year..make it more happening..

My this week's word : SS (Syok Sendiri)
Syok Sendiri also means Sendiri Syok, also means...gee, I don't know what it means in English...what does it mean in English? I mean...Syok Sendiri, syok sendiri lah..

I realise that the lower six of MY CLASS...a.k.a 6B Seroja...gee, they super SS...during MT6 (Form 6th Council Meeting) AGM (Annual General Meeting), they were cheering for the nominees from their class...like super gung ho...but SS betul...even we seniors had to "OOI, SHUT UP LAH...SYOK SENDIRI AJE..." ...tsk tsk. Cheong even claim that his one ear deaf liao by all the screams and shout...hahah...irony is...only 2-3 orang kena chosen out of A LOT...sometimes, only they vote so we can just like..."Aiyah, 23 people...very fair...no more liao...the whole class only merr.."

Should I be more flamboyant in my blog??? Or siao siao? Or sober sober? Eh, I'm not always so serious okay??! Just very rough...what to do?

I think I'm too thin...must lift more weights...muagua gua...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No photoshop...so have to make use with Illustrator and Paint. Bah.




+But me, I'm not giving up. I'm sticking around to see what GOD will do. I'm waiting for God to make things right. My God will hear me.+

No comments: