Sunday

Shut Eye

I have something to confess..

Okay...maybe not confess..

WHATEVER.

Yesterday, I found out that I could no longer hold back...stress, indiscipline, pressure, perfectionism (if there is such a word), bla bla bla...everything that has to do with studies and relationships and it's negative...yeah. That is exactly what I have been feeling.

And I finally told Christine...had not been truly accountable to her...

I'm always like that. I ALWAYS think that I can do things on my own. No wonder I can't surrender. Humbug. Too perfectionist liao. This Mel in me gotta be more controlled...

I was more 'lo hei' last week. Easily flare up...impatient me...becoming more and more like my disagreeable self again.

And my eye's are going bongkus...(however it is spelled..bother.)

And the favorite word of this week: BOTHER BOTHER BOTHER...

Complimented Enoch so much yesterday it's like seeing his head about to burst...I HAD to make difference between saying 'sweet' and 'sweet sweet'......BOYS...*smirks

Helped someone home the other day by driving her car...boy, mati engine like mad...hey, I don't go around driving everyone's manual car...my P licence is still there and still got a few months before I graduate okay?!!

Talking bout graduate...bother.

My eye hurts.

Wanna get some shut eye.

Bother. Still have to do maths..

BOther bother bother...

Why can't I...

bother. forget it.

very two faced i am today.




+But me, I'm not giving up. I'm sticking around to see what GOD will do. I'm waiting for God to make things right. My God will hear me.+

No comments: