The sun comes out tomorrow
Drown all my loneliness and sorrow...
Yesterday, all my troubles seem so far away
Now they look as if they're here to stay
Oh I believe in yesterday...
Okay, so maybe I'm losing my voice...
Wake up in the early morning...now...I woke up only at 10...hahaha...but anywayz...at least I still can open my eyes after a 2.30 a.m. sleep.
I have an operation and empire to dilaksanakan, but problem is I still don't get my lazy self to do what I want. Carissa, DOng & CP! Better remind me to stay up...
Wanted to catch up with Carissa and Chia Pei but they seemed so silent and I really don't know if I should kacau them...hehehehe...anyway, I can't go out today cause I've got to cook lunch and dinner. Pah...
I woke up this morning realising today was the 6th of December and that school was having Nostalgia Night (kinda like a reunion thing...I know...after what a few weeks?!) but it was too late to call my dad and ask if I can go for this thing in school which I don't have transport anyway and which if I do go, people will start pestering me for their school magazine. Might as well I stay at home and watch "The Nanny". Liz is suppose to supply me with DVDs...that girl always so forgetful...humbug.
I still have to think of what to do for Christmas and camp. Aiks...I am already losing my voice. How leh? Cannot sing like a frog in camp you know...must buy lots of Strepsils.
Oh, btw. those who want their magazines...
Kean Sheng, Swee Leng, Sherry, Vishnu, May Ping - Get from Siu Fai after this Saturday
Wen Chung, Seow Hui, Hui Jean - Get from Wen Chung after this Saturday
Sorrylah...but even if I have transport the mags are all in my car which is not in the house now which is with my sister in somewhere...so kinda tough cause she's working.
+But me, I'm not giving up. I'm sticking around to see what GOD will do. I'm waiting for God to make things right. My God will hear me.+
Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
my dear, what MALAM nostalgia?! it's PETANG nostalgia! it's at 430! it's tea-time! ahahahahaha... and u're COMING... liqin just informed me.
Post a Comment