No, I'm not being melancholic. I'm just stating my weakness. In my head, I can assume the worst of people and argue with them, as if I am such a great debater. Reality? I would clam up as a oyster shell when it comes to arguing.
Not that I don't know what to say. It's just that sometimes silence is better than saying things that could be wrong. Besides, sometimes, a gesture of rolling of eyes, saying 'Whatever' helps me more.
Maybe I'm just plain lazy to argue.
Can it change? I sure hope so.
I had a phone conversation with Leroy the other time, just talking bout school life and all. He was surprised with my associates of the past, though after that I regretted "bragging" about it, cause seriously, there is nothing to brag about.
Somehow, I thank God for all the second chances He gives.
Okay, things less thoughtful.
I want to change my phone, though nearly losing my old phone twice is like being warned by God to appreciate the blessings He give and not take it for granted. Haha...but I'm not planning for a camera phone or whatever. Just a handy (hopefully, colour?) phone to let me see better...the screen is getting blur-er each time. I saw one Sony Ericsson in the TESCO catalog! (Can you believe it, Tesco actually sells phone. What next? Giant would be opting to buy over some local phone manufacturer and selling it, placing them in the cold goods area for that 'wet, cool' look...)

I know, I still suck at Photoshop.
Sleep is the best medicine now.




No comments:
Post a Comment