Sunday

Sovereignity vs. Sin

If it's only so easy to live without the problems of this life.

To tell you the truth, I don't know what phase am I living in now. Am I living in a depression mode or a mixed mode?

If it's only so easy to live in a virtual world.

To tell you the truth, someday we will need to wake up to the real world. Might as well wake up now.

If it's only so easy to be his lily-white princess.

To tell you the truth, the more I want to be lily-white, the darker my journey becomes.


It is my choice to be lily-white.

It is my choice to sin.

I get to choose. Sovereignity or Sin?


[edit]: having real good friends that can make me laugh lifts my spirit. Lynn, thanks for being so passionate in music as I do. And for making me laugh even now as we MSN. Nick, thanks for the conversation we are having now. You're the best.

No comments: