Listening to : Jay Chou - ye qu
I didn't sleep well nowadays. Dreamed of things which haunts me throughout the morning. Dreamed of things I can only dream of. But so, I couldn't rest well.
Was telling Juls bout how I love nights more than day. Right now, I do want to sleep. Somehow, I'm hoping for someone maybe to come online and talk to me.
The hope doesn't die.
Maybe I hope too much.
But the hope needs to die.
Dreamed of a guy who died unexpectedly and I regretted not reaching out to him before he wasted his life away.
Dreamed that I was in MELBOURNE! Hahahaha...yeah, basically, dreamed of going to visit Carissa, Chia Pei and David...like going down to Singapore like that to attend Emerge Conference.
L'roy and I spent some time together over dinner, bullying each other till we had to talk bout more serious stuff. I was stating the fact that his sis and I are not really friends...not from my part. Just that she is not responding to my hellos, giving me cold shoulder, etc...and he simply stated that she doesn't like any girls close to him. Even someone older than him 3 years? Wow.
Will I be jealous if Nick or Juls have closer girl friends than this old nag here? Heck, I may not even give a thought about it. Well, it does happen. Cause both of them are just erm...brothers and not blood relations. So, I'm not the only sister they have. Jealous? Maybe. Maybe not.
They say open your eyes and look when you are looking for the potential lifelong partner. It's only after marriage that you close one eye.
Just that, love can be blind.
Like D said, singlehood is the better choice now. If it's only easy to turn to the next road and walk without looking back. Once you live a choice, you reminiscise the choice.
I'm blabbering.
Caris said bout she don't get to see how I look now since she takes more picture and publish them more often than me. ( I commented her good health and joy cause her pictures exhibit that..) As I have always said, "I don't like taking pictures..." Anyway, haven't been practising good sleep pattern. Thank God it's hols on Monday. I get to sleep in. Yay! So, my eyebags can recover. Not that they do anyway.
I dream too much. More like I imagine too much.
Caris laughed and teased me when I ask her bout is there any other girl waiting and so so single? She said how my kind is facing extinction. I laughed with her. But the question remains. Is it so? Is my kind of people facing extinction? Someone who is waiting and waiting?
Sigh.
I want to be content. Just content.
All I want to have is a surprise from God...
Sunday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment