Wednesday

I Can't Wait...

...To be loafing around again.

...To be REALLY developing some good finger skills on my left hand...I can't seem to feel my middle finger (absolutely no pun intended)

...To be getting my pride and joy. Just hope it is worth the pride and the joy for it. Ish.

...To be spending time with him!

...To be spending time with him! (repeated that on purpose.)

...To get myself prep and ready for uni. (Okay, maybe that is something I still can wait about.)

...To see Jamie dear girl again.

...To go and take the fatty flab out of my tummy! (Sherry, don't smirk or spat or grimace or roll your eyes...I may be thin but I'm not fatless...haahaha)

...To be fit. Maybe get an outdoor activity or whatever.

...To be 20 and start behaving like a 20 year old!

...To be doing things that I want to do but can't because I am working.

...To redecorate my room (I have been saying that to myself ten thousand times!)

...To sleep.


May. A month of many surprises, events, joys and tears.

This is the year of building faith.

January was a kidsy-witsy month where I had to deal with someone whom I had to hurt. And of course, got to meet up with Carissa and Chia Pei.

February was the month where I changed hairstyle, changed name got a job which I am still in today. I can even be mistaken for a full-time staff! Worry sick about my results and learn the meaning of letting go. It was the month where I got irritated with the whole world, especially with the people who are closer to home (no, not my family) but people whom I had trusted. Then I struggled with the decision of leaving.

March was the month where I got my results, learned of God's faithfulness again. The month where I applied for every uni possible. The month where I am more relax in work. The month when I am starting to forget a friend. The month where I bonded with my CG members and got to know them better. The month where I got a new brother. The month where I got to know three non-CG members better. The month when the decision of leaving really hits me.

April is the month that I'm getting pretty much stressed out at work. April is the month where I am learning to be a 20 year old. 3 of my friends had their birthday in April. April is the month where I got two interviews. April is the month where I got to know someone in Aussie better. April is the month where I realise how introvert I have become. April is the month where I look at my negativity and depression and say to them, "I don't want you to be my friends anymore." April is the month where May will come.

May will be the month of the last leg of this chapter of my life. May will be the month I am looking forward to, and at the same time...I would dread it's coming all over again.


Welcome, May.

No comments: