
Courtesy of PixelGirlPresent (picture have been resized to 200xsomething)
Why did I put this up?
Because I didn't like my previous operation..
So now I revised it, changing the name even, cutting short some stuff...
Officially called Operation "Be-Real-Rebekah"
No more below 20 year-old behaviour...
So friends, please keep me accountable so I don't behave like a kiddish kid. *beaming like a small little girl...wait...that is so not suppose to happen..
*
Any guitar experts who have been playing years and years of guitar can give me some tips on which is the best one to buy? No Taylor, Fender or Gibson...anything that is above RM900, I humbly beseige you to keep your tongues...DEFINITELY no Taylors...I know Dave, it's like the best to you, but really, unless you buy for me then it's a different idea altogether. :)
*
I love reading Carissa's blog...esp the latest one...SO SO SO ... what's the word...romantic. *beaming
*
I saw neither of my two brothers...oh wait, one is in India so obviously I won't even see him...so kinda miss them...but oh well, I'm not going to sob over it. Like the song says, "But you don't know what you've got till it's gone."




No comments:
Post a Comment