Monday

Doubt vs. Faithfulness

"When God closes the door, He somehow opens the window." - Maria, Sound of Music.

When he said he will be faithful at all times, he is.

Yet, sometimes I doubt his words. I mean, after looking at so many failings, how to believe someone when they say they will be faithful?

It is insane how things work out. It's amazing how it works out.

And it was this time that I doubted his capabilities and doubted myself. Was so near shock when the person over the line broke the news to me. You mean, it's even possible that I won't even have a chance to be interviewed? I doubted. My mind filled with so many unsettled thoughts. In the end, I just feel like giving up. Giving up and never pick it up again.

Yet, yet, yet...he already picked the pieces up for me. I just didn't have enough love to trust him.


[Edit]: Not forgiving some person in your life can eat you up like a gnawing beast. So quickly forgive that person (as in completely forgive and when you remember that person, you remember that person without a thought of revenge in your heart) and it will set you free. This is not some biblical principle, it's the truth. Try it!

No comments: