Yes, yes. It's suppose to be one of the most blissful days of my 20 years of life. Hehe...finally officially 20! With the 2 in front. Argh...ten more years and it will be a 3 in front.
Well, apart from a few people who don't remember and just remember that it falls on a 20th of something...(now you know lah), there are the regular few of people who never cease to forget. Thank you my two dearest bros, Sherry, Wern, Leroy and especially Keshia! Wow, I didn't think you would remember. Maybe because one week later is yours huh? :)
Wanted to celebrate Nick's and Uncle Jit's birthday yesterday, but didn't manage to go for the party. Then again, don't want to gatecrash the party either.
What else?
Although I would love to have a rah rah of crazy parties and confetti, noisemakers and such, but save it for my next year lah. Ha. Or not. Well, if I finish my semester before that, you all are welcome to relieve my exam stress lah. But that's 365 days to go. Right now, I would want to stand in the corner and applaud the rest, celebrate theirs for them. It's nice to see them enjoying themselves.
The best thing during a birthday is always to have your friends with you, especially those closest...though they might forget or just being plain ignorant until that day. Ha.
Oh well, I should be quite contented. :) The very last year to enjoy teenagehood. I think. Unless uni suck my life out first and make me a professional. Haha.
Random say: Don't ever plagiarise. Do reference. I'm so gonna hate that word one day.
Sunday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment