Another typical Korean series, except this had more kissing (not exactly the one looooong type which Sherry so ever can't stand) and less crying. Well, at least the guy don't cry unlike Stairway To Heaven. But yes, it's yet another typical series...so I won't go into details about it...nobody died, that's a relief...not really a tearjerker though some parts quite moving..but it's DRAMATIC...it's FAKE. It's DRAMA...makes it oh-love-can-conquer-every-problem-and-we-will-be-together-for-the-rest-of-our-lives-though-it's-hard-I-will-change-for-you-because-I-love-you-and-we-are-tired-but-we-still-sarang-each-other...that kinda plot.
Okay...
Guess what?? I am finally starting my uni in a day and few more hours...ah..the finality of it sounds so...grande. So I must be the best I can..will blog more about my uni life from time to time...I guess that's the only thing I'll be blogging about because I can't really talk anymore errm...bimbotic stuff like Taiwan/Korean dramas or Taiwan/Korean stars...or even Malaysian stars for a while...cause study comes first. Besides, as I've said, I have finished watching the Korean drama which is just started to be on air on Astro AEC...ahahahahha...I am impatient when it comes to these...like Prince Turn Frog thingie...but that's another story.
So allow me to be Entertainment updating a bit.
Yesterday night, was the 8TV Summer live concert, which though it was good, but proved tad bit disappointing and unfair. People like Energy, Lin Yu Zhong (What is his english name??) and local stars should have the fair amount of songs to sing...I mean, I am alright with the international ones taking center stage because if you just ask them to sing one song when they purposely fly here for the concert...a bit duh lerr...cause local stars can always fly to Danga Bay whenever they want to...cause it's still home ground..but international stars especially Jang Nara will have to sing in her own country and fit a geographically-relatively-similar place into her plans ...a place I doubt she knows anything about except her shows were aired here before..hardy har har.
So, let me see...I didn't get to watch 8:30 pm to 9:00 pm...which Energy sang...and Lin Yu Zhong sang...and who else? THen there is the guy from 8TV Travel show...I can't remember the show but he's a host lah. Yeah, he acted in the Iced Latte advertisment with Marion and someone.
But anywayz...so then the show went on with the local stars like Daniel Lee and the Superstars with one two songs to boot. After that, there was Nicholas Teo singing 4 songs...one from his show in Taiwan which will be aired in Malaysia...like...dunno when. Even Daniel only sang 2. Hardy har har.
Then there is Gary Cao Ge with his Jasmine Flower song-which-I-so-hate, Landy, Jang Nara...which I think the Koreans staying in Malaysia should go and support her a bit more...cause really, though people screamed and yelled during the concert, I doubt they understood her really, except when she says "Ahn nyung ha se yo" and singing "sarang..."...I for one, didn't understand her fully cause I am not Korean. I watch Korean shows with subtitles or those irritating dubbings. But she definitely could have done more with the support from her compatriots. But not bad, she delivered 3 songs, one in Chinese...hahaha..I am serious. She should have sang "Tian Mi Mi" or "Quan Shi Jie Xia Yu".
Then after Jang Nara, there's the Gary from 8TV Entertainment News...and then who else?
Justin from Hong Kong, the guy who refuses to takes off his cap. Wonder why. When he sang, there was a music technical disorder which I think might have upset the bosses of 8TV. Especially Mr. CEO which I cannot remember his name. Bleh. But that was the starting of a song so it's still alright.
Rainie Yang who didn't sing her Celebration song...but she sang some few songs...4 I think...why so many. I don't understand.
Then the most celebrated guest sang...even the host was saying "You all must have been waiting for so long yeah??" *drumroll..JJ Lin who Sherry spazzed a bit in her recent post about she being aunty. (Lazy to link..so go to her site yourself) and he sang what...3 songs?! And Rainie sang 4...what...
But I am very glad he sang "Sa rang hae yo" cause it's a nice song to me. Ha. He even asked a girl from the audience to be his "girlfriend" while he sang that song...held her hand and walked up and down the stage...she must be so flattered...and she may just not wash her hand ever again...XD ...but JJ didn't dance..at all. What.
Then came 5566 without Grace's favorite Sun Xie Zhi...I am like...what. Last time I watched 5566 on Blackie's, don't have Shao Wei got Xie Zhi. Now got Shao Wei no Xie Zhi. It's like S.H.E having a concert and not having Ella, the short hair one. Xie Zhi's fans must be so so crushed. Oh well...this is my first time seeing a group having concert without the full band.
As I've said, unfair and disappointing a bit. At least it is better than last year's which was even weirder. But they can always improve. Just don't put Lee Hom, Jay Chou and Wilbur together though...too much hip hop and rap.
Celcom went to great lengths when they have Lee Hom and JJ in their ads. :) Nice. JJ got slapped even which looks so drama again.
Next big things...Eason Chen's concert in two weeks to come...and Michael Guang Liang's concert in September...
And yes, you might just be able to watch our very own Malaysian Guang Liang singing in his concert.
And the same time I watch the concert, I was also watching Kangta & Vanness's Scandal TV Special...Vanness finally looked less F4-ish. Gosh, I still get nightmares seeing him in long hair...silky straight long hair somemore!! Now he got the bad-boy attitude. Sigh.
Alright. Sorrylerr, just bear with me. This may just be the last entertainment news...unless some big star comes to my uni, then it's another thing. Bwah.
And yes, Taiwan scriptwriters must come out with better plots. Korean scriptwriters should try something different than typical. Maybe the two lovers never got together in the end. Ha. Well, both can try at least instilling more




No comments:
Post a Comment