Right now, I am on the roller coaster ride of my life. Suddenly get cold feet syndrome which I feel like strangling myself...or just do a handstand to let all blood flow to my brain and let it rush and like Dilbert comics...the head could just explode. Alright, I am so ever digressing.
Well, I can't wait to start my classes to see my ability to not yawn in a 4-person gathering of media students. I could just be the center of attention for causing a yawn-wave which I might just get money out of it.
Alright, my brain's not focusing. It's thinking sarcasm but giving lame statements.
Someone thinks I am more than friends with somebody..which I don't even know who is it. Yes, I am a sad loner, but at least I know how to rub shoes with lecturers.
OOH...and I hope for a great birthday gift from ****. Muahaha...but it might happen ten years later. So no point. No, it's not you who are reading this.
And suddenly I am younger than Jame Boy. Okay, I don't call him that, but if I state the too obvious, the person might just get tad bit upset at me.
Gah, I am stuck in the realm of intellectual boys and brainy chicks. At least the comfort is that my pseudo nephew is there to tell lame jokes to me. If not, I might have to clone one Dong out. Ha.
Wednesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment