When the rain falls, who provides the umbrella?
-The umbrella man.
You can't drive and think at the same time, cause you have to focus on your driving. So I cannot say that I was on my way home and thinking cause even the thought is there, I still have to concentrate...
Someone thinks I'm from Sarawak. It's just as well as someone says that I look like one. It's quite an interesting revolution because in all honesty, even I don't know I'm from Sarawak.
But let's cut to the point: I'm not from Sarawak.
I probably will do a short movie for my final year project. Yeah, you may be thinking, "This girl haven't even finish her first semester of her first year is talking bout final year project?!" Yes yes. I can see where you all are pointing at. But usually FYP are inculcating all that I have learned in Year 1,2,3..Right? So, a short movie would do the trick. But as you say, it's only the first sem of the first year. So I shall leave that thought on the shelf.
Now, to the purpose of my post:
I wonder to myself sometimes, in all honesty, is it that hard for someone esp. a guy to know me really? As Amanda said, we both are deep people. Think-too-much that kind of people. What I am externally may not be internally. Vice versa.
Am I capable of being affectionate? Maybe.
Being self-absorbed is never a good thing. Maybe I'm just addicted to the Internet and Photoshop and Illustrator and Flash to be too "busy" to build my friendships and relationships. If so, then what am I running away from? Commitment? Haha.
Today, Pr. Mike asked a question. "Can a man love two women at the same time?"
Can a woman love two men at the same time?
No, not your dad or your mom or your children.
Today, I missed someone. So am I affectionate towards that person? I admire at my friend who is so loyal to his girlfriend that till today, the relationship, though long distance, is still going on strong.
Can I forget a person that I once loved?
Today, songs, shows, movies and entertainment talks about break-ups, falling in love, and broken hearts. What the songs may sing doesn't mean what the shows may say. Songs sings about broken hearts and break-ups where shows talks about living happily ever after. Irony. If music speaks of the truth of the soul, shows are just mere imagination and fantasy.
If I am a crazy, loud person which I most probably am, am I capable of being gentle?
My vocabulary is limited and maybe you think I am a shallow person. But I'm not.
Like in the movies, I want to just lie down on my back on the greenest grass in the world or stand heads up towards the falling rain...
My lecturer during a discussion was asking us about what we would want/give for Valentine's Day. Will I want flowers and chocolates as how the media portrays it as it is? My answer to her was that I wish the guy will be creative. Yes, I could be such a hopeful romantic sometime. :)
Oh well, BGR aside, I can always hang out with my girl friends.
Yes, yes. Melodramatic today. Just today's ZC Topic made me think a bit...other than having Jay Chou's song keep on repeating itself in my head.
"I memang suka you." - Burn from Realiti
Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment