Yes.Mood's better. After a bit of Jay Chou, my mom's ever-there-humor, and maybe the air-conditioning. Maybe it's the haze! No. It's definitely not some stupid haze.
I got so stressed over my Flash webpage that I nearly felt like throwing my spoon...but all I could do was just "YEEE" "YEEE" all the way..and I changed 2-days work away. Not bad huh?
Okay, if you don't get that.
I'm a bit panas baran nowadays. Tend to be a bit more sarcastic than usual. Maybe that's why ah.....
I so want to get a camera to just snap snap at things I see...really. Think I read too much Kenny Sia and Mr. Miyagi already.
And I realised that this unphotogenic me should really learn to be a bit more photogenic...in my whole lifetime I could only take a few nice ones. It's pretty sad. Not to mention pathetic.
I do have one very interesting thing to share. Nearly forgot.
My sister asked a neighbour in the lift (whom she opened the side entrance door of the lobby downstairs for earlier).."So, you live around here?"
You should look at the woman's face. Priceless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment