Friday

Love Beautifully

The last episode of My Beloved is crappy. I didn't watch the drama but I did watch the last episode. Oei. Die again.

******

"Do take care when you're there."
"You too. Must keep in touch yeah? By hook or by crook, you better come online."
"Everyday? Crazy meh...I got assignments and other stuff to do. Got test coming somemore."
"Well...those are important...but still..must keep in touch right?"
"Send email lah."
"Aiyah...email so...lettery. Cannot get reply asap."
"You have to study also right. What."
"Yeah, but I can stay up a bit merr...besides, I can multi-task."
"Oh yeah. right."
"Remember our song?"
"Yup."
"We should change song. It's getting a bit bland."
"You think what? Maggi mee flavor ah? It's a special song for both of us."
"Kidding only ler."
"So you."
"Well, that proves that you will miss me so much right."
"Haha...yeah. I might."
"You MIGHT? I bet you will."
"See how ler."
"Oh I know that phrase."
"What?"
"Nothing."

*

"Hey"
"Lo."
"How's things with you?"
"It's okay. Times are abit hard sometimes."
"Studies? God? Parents? Boys?"
"Yeah, totally boys."
"No, seriously. Are you okay?"
"Don't worry about me. I'll be okay. Consider it pure joy when face trials, eh?"
"Haha...yup."
"How bout you? Adjusting?"
"Yeah, just starting to be a bit homesick."
"Aww. You'll be fine. Jia you!"

*

"Hello?"
"Hi."
"Where are you?"
"Outside your house."
"What? Wei, expensive leh phone bill."
"Haha...really. Don't believe, check lah."

*

"I'm thinking if we can take some time off."
"Please don't. Don't say that."
"I don't know if I made the right decision. Please, let me go first."
"Please tell me that it's just a phase."
"It's not. I'm sorry."

*

"Eh, this is our song."
"They still play on radio meh?"
"Yeah, the 21st Century Channel."
"What? Got such thing meh?"
"Yeah. I created it one lah. Remember when iPods are the in-things?"
"Yeah, we were quite young then."
"We played this song during our engagement. Then you broke it off."
"It was a good decision."
"Good? No. I was like a lost man for a while. You know how hard is it to let you go?"
"But we learn to appreciate each other more, don't we?"
"Yeah, I was afraid that it will never come to that at all."
"Well, don't need to worry anymore right?"
"Haha...you are right about that. Care for a dance?"
"It's going to end lah the song."
"It's on repeat."

****

I cannot relate my own story. (gasp!) Yeah, I'm a sad deprived hopeless romantic.

Time to sing to the tune of break-up songs.

No no, I'm not depressed. Just want to celebrate love.

但愿人长久。

No comments: