Thursday

Uni Is Pretty Much The Same

People going in.

People going downstairs.

People walking in and out.

Oh, look. Battle of The Bands Roadshow...no live gigs though. Cheh.

The sun rays fall onto the windows, casting light onto empty chairs in the Syndicate Room.

Where I am sitting now.

Glass. All I see is glass, and more glass.

Across, I see the library.

And more people walking.

All rushing.

All wandering.

And my friends said that my laptop is cute...it's not like I have a Toshiba mini or something.

Or a Mac.

Is this where we are today?

Smartly dressed guys, none of them are fit for the working world yet. So much education, so much knowledge to attain. The working world is a totally different story.

But I like it here somehow. I don't see guys in baseball caps and jeans and huge earrings. I don't see girls wearing spaghettis or tube tops or teeny mini skirts. Call it conservative or formal or whatever. But I do prefer it this way. Jeans make college students look...too casual. But then again, I may never need to wear a skirt to work because hey, media world. All jeans and T-shirts, yeah!

Okay, I do contradict myself this way.

No class no class.

Yet.


And I have a whole week of break next week!

Yes, yes. To finish up my assignments.

I do hope I can borrow some pics from Enoch because he's such a great photographer in our midst and it would be cool to just place his pics in my website...at least I don't have to *eh-hem borrow from Getty.

A new chapter...havent gone to the exciting part yet. Just simplistic.

But I could do with some sleep...

Yes. I could do with some sleep.


A regular pig I must say of myself.

Well, at least I accomplished something today during lab session. So it would be quite cool.


Happy Raya and Deepavali folks!

No comments: