Thursday

Oh.

I look at the calendar. Wau...it's already Thursday and I only have 3 days left to finish up my draft. Looking at my hols, time was not well spent, shows I watched too many, room I never cleaned, gym I never visit.

Holidays were a waste...














...I wish for another one.


*

I must learn how to manage my time well...(haven't I been saying that since the dawn of this blog?!) because now I'm beginning to help others to do work too, so I musn't slack and give only half of my best to my REAL assignments, and everything to my non-real assignments.

One thing not so nice about uni or life is that if our time is not well planned, nothing can be achieved...eg. sleeping at irregular hours will cause zits and yawning all day. I'm becoming more of an owl than a girl sleeping at night. Those models who claim flawless skin all day are a myth. Models don't sleep at a regular hour too!

And if you don't plan your time well, many things will go wrong! So next time go jamban also need to plan. Yeah what. They say, we must take a break after 15 minutes staring at a computer screen. If not your eyes will pop and then you will have to wear thick glasses.

I do agree. You do have to plan your time well so you can finish your assignments on time and not waste time blogging. Like me!

No comments: