I like to write songs when I'm in a mental block. Or write story concepts (used to write scripts, but now just want to develop my story ideas first before getting my hands really dirty and my feet really deep in the mud) which I did for the previous post. Bear in mind, I am still a rookie writer, sometimes I hit, sometimes I miss. I may go cliche, but hey, it's coming out. :)
I am suppose to be writing my literature review. Then I am stuck. But not to worry, I have the bulk of the gist in my head. It's all boils down to fast writing. Haha.
Verse 1:
一瞬間的領悟帶走了
這相似迷宮的夢魘
咖啡在杯裡變冷了
Verse 2:
這慾望漸漸的飄散了
一種更明亮的暖光
心裡應該更理解了
Pre-chorus 1:
那渴望在沙漠上等待
遇見綠洲
我的心
Chorus:
能平靜了
不吶喊了
一種說不出的安慰
依然很美
依然可以給
再一次
開始
Verse 3:
街上嘈雜慢慢減少了
回憶停留在過去中
時間逐漸在移動著
Pre-chorus 2:
那疲倦在寒冷中等待
遇見溫暖
我的心
Chorus 2:
能安靜了
不掙扎了
一種說不出的安慰
依然很美
依然可以給
再一次
開始
Coda:
依然很美
依然可以給
再一次
快樂
Since learning how to write lyrics, and spending some time analyzing lyrics, realize that Chinese lyrics cannot be as straightforward as English. But then English lyrics are also getting hard to understand sometimes. Korean lyrics are quite easy to grasp still. But here goes the rough translation:
Verse 1:
At just one split second, my understanding takes away this labyrinthian dream
The coffee in my cup has turned cold
Verse 2:
This desire is slowly dying out
There is a bright warm light which my heart should get it now
Pre-chorus 1:
This thirst that waits in the desert,
Once I see an oasis
My heart...
Chorus:
Is able to be at peace
Not screaming anymore
There is some kind of solace
It is still beautiful
I am still willing to give
Once more
To start again
Verse 3:
The street is getting quieter
My memories stopped in the past
Time is moving faster now
Pre-chorus 2:
Tiredly waiting in the cold
As I meet warmth
My heart...
Chorus 2:
Is able to be quietened down
Not struggling anymore
There is some kind of solace
It is still beautiful
I am still able to give
Once more
Start again
Coda:
It is still beautiful
I am still able to give
Once more
Happiness
Deep? Nay.
Saturday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment