Wednesday

I Love You, Jack

Posted the same thing in Chinese in my Pixnet blog.

__


Jack, is a very common English name. Like John.

If I were a boy (sing Beyonce here, people), I would have been called Jack.

Why?


I am in nature, greedy, curious, eager to learn and lazy.

Greedy -- I want to do everything.

Curious -- I want to know everything.

Eager to learn -- I want to learn something in everything.

Lazy -- I learned only something in everything.


That's why I'm studying media. Such perfect fit.


Problem is, what in the world am I doing? How can I focus? Though I know much, it is only but the tip of the iceberg. 70% is remained underneath the cold sea of knowledge.


Jack, today you are my best friend.


Have you ever felt like Jack before?



___

*rant over. Now for more English-language thoughts...

Feeling particularly angsty again though I know I should be over that phase. Maybe I can complain, but seriously, after a while, even I get tired of it myself. Let's have some real maturity here and stop being angsty. But this is still a current barrier which I have yet to crossover. I long for expertism in some area, cause I don't want to end up doing 5 things at once but all in mediocre standards. Jack is very much a chip off my shoulder, I feel, and I really hope that perhaps one day I can be more focused.

Although yeah, what's his name did say I'm a living management system out from the textbook, except I am bad in flexibility. I'm worse in adapting, trust me. Which is another wedge to this potentially wonderful trait I have in myself. If I learn to adapt quickly, maybe Jack won't be such a hindrance after all. Maybe I'm not Chinese after all.

But yes, let's have again, some real maturity and wise insight here.

I take myself too seriously sometimes.



Hello Jack Nonmaster, I love and hate you!

*wry grin

(I wonder why there isn't an emoticon for this.)

No comments: