Saturday

Put On A Little Makeup

Verse 1:
If it wasn't for your ways
I'd be pretty confident
I know I'm supposed to be myself

You tell me it's a current trend
I should be thanking on my knees
A perfect finishing I deserve

Pre-chorus:
If it's so then why is there an emptiness
Breaking down is only but a flaw away

Chorus:
It's a crazy war in a crazy world
The quest for reality sounds crazy as well
What faces we show to even ourselves
I'll put on a little makeup will then I go out

Verse 2:
If truth is told what will we find
Dancing as a mannequin
I know I'm supposed to be myself

You lure me with an addiction
Like the apple on the tree
Cunningly covered that with a lie

Pre-chorus 2:
Where is this freedom to this emptiness
Breaking down is only but a flaw away

*repeat chorus

No comments: