Friday

500

Wow, this blog is 500 post old.

And I should be doing my assignments.

Next week is a busy week. I have Punctuation Production...






and I'm managing backstage again...love being backstage. There is often this chaos which is nice.

And I don't like stressful work. Look at me here, I'm already complaining (though partly it's my procrastinating fault) about assignments.

But The Executioner's Song is set to take place at 10,11,12 July 2009...yup, next weekend. From 8 till 10 p.m., it's different from any dramas that DUMC has been producing. For one, it's darker and so more PG rated. But it's gonna be awesome and I'm excited nonetheless!


And most importantly, before the executioner's turn to sing, I have to sing first..for my first ever vocal exams! It's like going for an audition, and I'm all nervous. Everything has to be in Chinese so I have to within a week, brush up my Chinese and music skills, cause they're gonna be strict, and ask random questions like if you were a star person going for a job interview.


I hope I become better than this performance loooong time ago.

To emulate Yoda: Eloquence, I need. Emotions, I need.

No comments: